I don't know if I'm doing this right or not, but here goes. I think some of us may have been a bit critical of this game at first, but it gets better as the game progresses. However, I'd still like to see either a VF 2 or an update to this the first Virtual Families. I think some interaction between the fam. members would take Virtual Families from being a good game to a great one. That's really the only thing lacking...Oh yes, there's also that issue of the cat. smile I sure wish it could be selected, named, and moved and that the peeps could recognize it's existence. I think too, that the kids ought to have to feed and water it as one of their chores. In fact, thinking on that, I think it would be nice if the game allowed for chores to be assigned to each kid and that they had to be trained in them like the parents do on their jobs. I'm aware that they can collect things, sell collectibles on line, and do various jobs around the house such as cleaning a dirty spot on the floor and picking things up, but it would be really nice to be able to assign chores to them. These things would really put this game over the top.
Thanks for listening to my ideas,
Lewanda

Sorry! I forgot to tell you how much I love the cute things the kids do and especially their giggles and sqeals of delight. I notice they do this most when playing in dirt or marking on the walls. LOL! smile I also love the way the pass away in this game. It's so much nicer than the decomposing skeleton's in the other games. I'm truly enjoying training my virtual family.

Also there's one more thing I'd like in the game is if they could choose between several houses, since most people, like myself :), have several families going on at one time. This might would make the game too large...I don't know. I am a programmer but don't write games.

Big hugs!