Here's My Wish List

Well I love your creation! Very cool and fun ... but here are some enhancements I would like you to consider.

1. Ability to Buy Up to 21 Tanks (One for each species or type)

Half the fun is seeing a whole group of these creations, or to see all your favorites. Plus it would make it less frustrating when you end up having to sell one you end up needing later.

2. Fish Counter!
Trying to count fish ...particularly babies is insane.

3. Ability to trash ornaments

4. Ability to rearrange Magic Plants

5. Ability to see which fish you still need, and ability to download/export results.

You only provide total count of fish found.

Problem is ... even though I laboriously kept track of each fish I bred and their price ... I ended up with 2 missing. UGH! Going back and forth to do the accounting ... became more like a laborious accounting job, rather than a fun game.

6. Ability to trade between games. (ie player one and player two).

7. Give the Sea Horse more pazzazz. Like what does it do anyways ... except get in the way of grabbing fish. Thankfully you can trash it.

Maybe allow it to have a breeding function or something.

8. Show price when grabing a fish. You show Age & Preganacy Status ... but not current price.

Changing price can stay in isolation tank, but would be nice to see the current price when you grab the fish.

Can't tell you how many time I a fish I wanted to keep (which was in selling tank)... got sold because I forgot to raise the price so it wouldn't sell. rats!

9. Visual on Pregnant fish, so you don't have to keep grabbing them to see if they are still pregnant.

Well those are the biggies for me.