I agree with most:
1. Counter - could show # in tank/# adults/# pregnant etc in a status bar for each tank
2. Faster speed option
3. More tanks
to name a few but also:
1. Ability to remove plants once purchased. The Plant of Fertility is great to have at first when mass breading the more expensive fish to get money, but once you have enough built up and want to concentrate on breading - it causes an extra baby that just takes up space.
2. That also leads into being able to purchase them again. Once you discard a plant and need it again you should be able to by it again. (Seahorse also - mine got so sick and i couldn't cure it so I had to dispose of it, now I can't get another one.)
3. Some type of clock showing the lapse of time in respect to the fish 'year'.
4. The ability to stop time from the main screen - not just the options menu.
5. Ability to tag a fish as 'Do Not Sell' so it won't get sold if in the sell tank. (Of course more tanks would keep you from having to use the sell tank for other then it was intended.)
6. When buying more tanks - you could buy different sizes. 10 fish/20 fish/40 fish etc. (I do realize that more tanks & more fish per tank increases game overhead which may be the reason for the current limits.)
7. Why can customers only buy 1 fish. Why can't they buy 2 or 3?
8. When you go to sell fish, have the store open another window - so you can still get to your tanks without having to close the store. Maybe even have each tank as a seperate window. (Again - I realize the overhead issues may not allow this.)
9. A button when on the store screen to reduce prices of only current fish for sale buy a certain percentage, like 10%.
Just ideas I had while playing this wonderfully addictive game.