Chapter 3

Paco and Kissa finely made enough tech points and since the tribe wanted to bury Wabu’s remains, use the tech points to buy spirituality and with this found a plot for a burial grand which was on the northeast part of the shore. The villagers then planted some flowers and made a head stone for Wabu. They engraved his name age, his age been 22 when he died and his job a trainee scientist.

Wabu’s warnings came true.

Kasa’s baby had just age 2 and a female who was the image of her mother. Kasa decided to name her City, Hokoa was age 5 and took little City under his wing. Hokoa loved little City and would make sure she always stayed safe and made sure she did not run into anything that might harm her. He also taught her how to look for mushrooms. What he did not know was that one day that City would really rely on him to save her life.

As Kasa did not have to build any huts at the moment decided to help Paco on researching and after researching for awhile soon her skills in researching took over her building skills making her Adept scientist.

Later Kasa decided to relax by the creek and as she was relaxing her daughter came to her with some disturbing news or prediction.
‘Mommy, I don’t want you to die!! City cried. cry
Kasa said shocked I’m not going to die who said I was going to die?
‘Wabu told me, you were going to die you and daddy was going to send me away.’ frown
Kasa did not know what to say to her daughter, as she suddenly felt a cold feeling that over came her. Then she realised her daughter was looking at her and hoped that City did not see the shocked look on her face and said, Don’t worry I am not going to die yet and if I do, I make sure your safe and I will always watch over you.’
City ran off to play happily knowing that this would be true.

That night Kasa was woken up by some disturbance, she thought she heard a voice whispering in her ear, saying You must save the children, Kasa opened her eyes and saw Wabu standing by her bed and he was saying, ‘You must send the children away or they will die.’
‘Go away, what are you talking about.’ shocked
‘Bad weather destroys all food, Paco to make water tight container, then children be safe then he faded away.
Kasa calling out, ‘No, no don’t go away, what do you mean.’ All she got back was silence. After awhile Kasa fell asleep.

The following day Kasa told Kissa about the disturbing visitor that she had during the night. Kissa said, ‘It was only a dream, that’s all it was.’
‘No, this was no dream I saw him just as I see you.’ Then she decided to ask Paco to research a watertight container for the children. Paco ask why and she made up a story it was needed just in case of emergencies. Paco designed a watertight container in a shape of a barrel with the help of Kissa and Kasa. Then Kasa got to work and made a large barrel and a lid with lots of air holes all 15 centimetre in diameter.

The hot cruel wind

The few days later the weather changed and it was very hot and cruel, the villagers tried to do everything to save what food they had. When the weather lifted nearly all the berries had dried up and all the food they had was almost depleted. They knew the guiding hand was not due to look in at them and realised that there was not enough food for all of them. They gave what food they had to the children and hardly ate any them selves. All they could do was carrying on researching in hope that the guiding hand might come back sooner to save them, but they knew that it had other things to do.

The first to die was Kissa, cry but the other villagers were too weak to carry out the burial and then Paco died cry In his dieing words you must save the infants, send them in the barrel out to sea you must do it tonight the tide will be right, then they will be found.

Kasa told City and Hokoa they were to go on a long sea voyage and that it was not safe to stay here any more and that Hokoa would be a brave big boy and look after City. Kasa gathered as much food as possible and put the bowl full of berries and mushrooms in the barrel and she first put in City and Hokoa who was bigger at the age of 5 climbed in himself and then she pushed the barrel out to sea. As she watched the tides taking away the barrel, she could feel the tears cry pu… (Sorry I can’t write the next words I’m too upset cry cry cry ) then the barrel disappeared towards west

That night Kasa cried herself to sleep. She was woken up and saw Wabu. And Wabu said, ‘It is time to leave here come with me and leave this sad place behind’
‘What about the infants, I must know if they have been found?’
‘They are safe, I will show you.’

At the west shore someone rang the gong and it granted vision and one of the villagers saw a ghost at the graveside and City recognised her mom and said it is my mommy she kept her promised that she would look after us and make sure we were safe and Hokoa and City ran to the vision their mom and waved their goodbyes. Now that she knew the children were saved, and would be well looked after, Kasa went with Wabu to a happier place. smile

Finale

The guiding hand got back too late to find all the tribe had passed on they had lost. The guiding hand realised she must have failed them. So with a sad heart she closed down the village and void to do better next time. cry

The End