So I've had Fish Tycoon (Lite) on my iPhone for a while now, and I haven't had any problems with it until just recently. This may not be the right place to inquire about about it because it is the iPhone version, but I just want some theories as to what is going on.

I have played the game just fine for a few weeks on my iPhone, no problems at all, but then I decided I wanted to start a different game. Since I only have the "Lite" version, to get a new game you just have to completely start over, okay no problem there.
But once I created my new game, I have had a big problem with breeding my fish and putting eggs in the tank. I mate my fish like crazy, having each and every one pregnant at once, but I will only end up getting 1 baby fish, if I'm lucky. I have Magic Fish #1 in my tank, and I'll be lucky if I end up getting 1 baby fish at all, even when all the grown fish are pregnant.
Also, when I buy the common eggs and dropped them in the tank, most of the time, they won't hatch any baby fish.

I have started my game over many times, in hopes that it was just a small glitch, but it has been a problem for every new game that I create.

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, or if there are any ideas as to why this is happening.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

smile

~Nanashi