21 pages - please forgive me if I don't check for previous postings of the same ideas.

1. Have a second room, so plants can be growing while we're out in the nursery waiting for buyers. And please let us be able to slip out for a couple of minutes to check the growth without all the customers leaving.

2. Let us sell seedlings, for maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of the mature plants' sale price. This is especially valuable when we've created a hybrid that turns out not to do well in the soil we can afford. It's also a quicker way to make some cash for upgrades.

3. If a customer shows in a thought bubble that s/he is looking for a particular plant or flower, let us be able to pick up the customer and drop the darling in front of that exact plant.

4. So often, that last plant just won't sell, despite others of the same kind selling very well. We need a way to learn why no one will buy it, and fix it (insect poison, dead leaves, price) while still in the nursery. It takes too long to get folks back in the store after going back to the planting room, especially because they don't show up well for just one plant.

4a. Maybe being able to buy and post a "SALE" sign - not terribly expensive - would help bring 'em in the door when there's not much in stock. The sign would be one time only and would have to be purchased every time the need arises.

5. When we change a price, please give us the option of setting a one-time sale price or a permanent price change. In desperation to sell the last plant and get back to work, I've slashed the price by 50 percent or more, then forgotten to raise it again (or forgotten which breed I did it to) when I grew that plant again, maybe three or four plantings later.

6. It would be great to sell all those garden extras, like the birdhouse, fountain, bench, etc., for a percentage more than we paid for it. Even Plant Food and all that stuff. They shouldn't sell as often as the plants, but a little extra income is always helpful, especially when starting out.

Is there a rough target for PT2's release, like spring 2010? Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to program coding, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know. Thanks very much.