The Odd one out

Tamil and Tonga always longed for a child that would make them very proud. Then their luck changed their wish was granted, they had a beautiful baby that had blond hair and blue eyes, every one all came to look at the beautiful blond baby. She was the first born to the village with blond hair and the villagers knew that she would bring good luck to the tribe.

When she was 2 years old the villagers could not wait to find out the name that Tamil and Tonga give her and Tonga said I am going to name her Sake which means good luck. The tribe approved at this and wished the mother good luck.

Sake like any other child liked playing tag and was curious about everything like the strange flowers that grow around the village. Sake like anyone else hated been blond and wished she had black hair like her friend who was the same age that she sometimes played tag with Nishi, wished she had blond hair like Sake. Sake noticed that she felt she was the odd one out as every one in the village all had black hair and her friend said, but you’re lucky and every body says you have brought good luck.

Sake makes new friends

One day as Sake was attending lessons that one of the parents was giving, noticed a little girl who had white blond type hair like an albino and Sake thought she was a wonderful sight she had ever seen, she was not feeling like the odd one out any more. After lessons she went and talked to her and she found out who she was. Her name was Unagi and she was 2 years old and her parents were Daku and Tuna. Then as Sake was making a new friend they notice a small boy who was slightly younger in Isola moons was also age 2 and he was walking very slowly to attend the lessons. Sake who noticed him, told him the lessons were over, but he said I got to attend to the lessons my mom told me I have to learn. Sake asked his name and he said his name was Nanu and he did not like running. He was the son of Tatau and Chirita.

The history of Nanu of why he did not like running, was when he was a baby and the village was stuck down with a terrible disease, which was caused by a dead parrot. His mother who was nursing at the time became concerned for him after she had caught the sickness and had given it to her baby as the sickness had struck suddenly. All the doctors did their best to heal them as the disease was spreading across the entire population. As all the doctors were also sick at the time, had to pray to the guiding hand to help them and the guiding hand got one of the children to heal some of the doctors so they could get on with their job. When Chirita was healed and healed her baby boy was successful; however this left Nanu very weak and his mother knew he would never be as strong as the other children and would not be able to run very far. But this did not stop him from playing and he could still jump up to the coconuts.
So this is how the three children became great friends. When they played together Sake and Unagi would always stop and wait for Nanu to catch up.

To be continued

Comments

Edited by Rockmower (01/15/09 11:41 PM)