Absolutely I gave this a 5/5.

Not so much for the game, the idea of tending to fish in an almost tamagotchi way can be described as a little odd for a 26 year old father of 1.5.

However I like the overall aspect, the feeding, breeding, evolution & business portion.

I would put this application as a bit of a splice between the sims, spore, business tycoon, tamagotchi and Bentley Bears General Store (yes I know, oldschool).

I love the longetivity of this kind of application. Whilst I might be struggling to play it I do enjoy that there are hundreds of different methods to play the game. Mine isn't obviously working as most of my baby fish die but the joys of trying new things are what makes this game great.

The rating was also because I think the iPhone is the perfect platform for these kinds of simulation games and I think there is a lot of potential and income that can come from it. You don't need fancy graphics, instead you need longetivity and replay ability.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what updates you do to this or other sim type games released