Hi. Just a couple of things: I'm a retired teacher and I enjoy playing VV occasionally for relaxation. Of the two games, "Virtual Villagers" and "the Sims", I enjoy Virtual Villagers far, far more. The characters are MUCH CUTER and more likeable AND, although it's just a game, Virtual Villagers seems far more healthy and moral than The Sims...so, first of all, I wanted to let you know of my preference and how much I enjoy the game! Secondly, I was going to ask the developers of VV to produce a "sims-like" game with the villagers - keeping the unique Villager perspective. Then, in looking over you website, I think you've already done that! There's a game called "Villager Sim" which I suspect is just what I'm looking for, however, it looks to me like it's only available for Palm platforms and I want to use it on my laptop PC. Could you tell me if there is a version out for laptop PC and, if so, can I download it? I would love to know as I'd like to build a whole community for my little villagers including houses, stores, schools, churches, etc. Please let me know at my email address: patriciaszoo@charter.net. Thank you! :-) Pat