"Where are all the [censored] kids if you need them?!" They're always in my way, except when I find a collectible, of course. Then they're all playing tag in some far off corner. (I've learned to go to the most far off corner, I usually find a couple of kids there.)

"Why are you soooo sloooowwwwww?" I have one girl who does not like running. It's painful to look at. Ok, you don't like running, but you could at least WALK in a normal pace. I usually have her on research (she's not useful anywhere else) or having babies (the trait has not been passed on so far, luckily!). Breeding her is fun, the guy's usually already out of the hut before she's anywhere near.

"No, be a girl!" I have a million little boys running around, not one little girl.

"Ok, your baby's cute and all, but it's time to let him go. Stop showing him the ocean or washing him, he's clean enough to go into the world now."

"Excel, [censored] you, EXCEL!" All of my adults are master scientists. I have no masters at anything else. No matter how much crops they harvest, fish they catch or things they build. And they all LOVE the science table.

"Heehee!" Some villagers make uh, funny noises. I pick them up and I hear "hey! ho! aahhh!", haha. I like playing around with the noises they make. Maybe that's why they hate me.