Sometimes I move to the other tribe.
I have 1 nature and 1 magic.
But if I am finished playing I will after putting it on pause via Options, then press Quit.

But this day I just quit I was so upset/disheartened.
I had just upgraded to the Mac v1.0.4 and had to trash my game preferences, 2 large tribes, I tried to explain to to them at Big Fish about the fact the game had been running several months but they said it I wanted to get the upgrade I had to follow their instructions.
So it was bye bye to my 2 large tribes. Even ir oine of them had a bunch of lazt so and so's!!

I asked if I saved the preferences to my spare hard drive then downloaded the game would it work if I put my preferences back in but they said no, I did try it, but it just kept on giving me Version 1.
So I had to trash every thing and re-begin.

Already upset at losing my 2 big tribes, I had just got used to this new tribe to lose them all "poof". I had not chosen a faction either yet, I had upgraded to Restoration 2 to get the lift mended and get the new trees in place. And uncovered the Roster of the Dead. And one Master Builder was moving the rubble, the plans were on the chalkboard for the bath, and I put my other 2 Master Builders to work in Research to get more points.
So baby and all died.

All it said was unknown causes for all of their deaths.

New tribe coming along slowly.

Then later I re-opened in and began a new game with the same tribe.

Edited by MickyTeddy (09/24/08 04:30 PM)