FISH TYCOON AID - CHARTS

courtesy of Rainbowfish

I have created a simple Quattro Pro document in the form of a chart. Fin types are horizontal, body types are vertical. It will print out on a single page in landscape page format. (Gotta set the page margins to .25 on all sides for that to work. Quattro Pro has that as the default but Excel doesn't.)

To document a fish you've found, just find the fin type and body type and find the cell where the two meet. You can document with a x or a checkmark that you have it, and there's even room to document prices, if you wish to do so.

I am willing to donate the document to the community. I can do it in both Quattro Pro and Microsoft Excel, and will offer both versions. Additionally, I can offer a "blank" version (again, in both Quattro Pro and Microsoft Excel), for first-time players who do not wish to know beforehand what species and fins there are.

The really good thing about it is, if you use a pencil, you can erase the checkmarks and use it over and over and over. You can even keep a price list. I.E. if you originally sold a (fintype)(bodytype) for $20, then later was able to sell it for $25, you can change the price and have a handy reference for the next game.

Attachments
19697-19577-FishTycoonAid.zip (3324 downloads)