This was a little tough to answer because while I love the VV games and Fish Tycoon not all Tycoon games are created equal to LDW. Some are just too complex for me but with LDW games I can relax after work with my fish and my people long after the puzzles are done. My other favorites are Chocolatier, Chocolatier2 and Grimm's Hatchery. With Grimm's Hatchery it never has the same results.I've owned the game for over a year and so far have only been able to complete it once. With 3 levels of game play each make it tougher to play but keeps you interested. With Chocolatier it was the adventure and even after you complete the game you can still continue to travel the world making chocolates.
I do have some very casual games but I don't seem to play them often because when you get to the finish there isn't anything to keep you coming back. I don't even own a match 3 game as you can play them by the dozens online for free when the mood strikes. Even the ones with story lines end way to soon
So, LDW I pray you will keep up the good work with your games for years to come.
\:\)