I have had several events: But here's the ones that come to mind;

A female villager was laying on the beach and complaining about how ugly her legs were...Now I don't remember if it was bees that appeared or a shark but one of the two appeared, and the two choices were to attack or run...I chose runaway, and she ran so fast she amazed herself, and suddenly, liked to run.

Another- a villager finds an especially lovely pearl. It has a bluish shade to it, and the villager is very fond of it, but he wonders what to do with it.

Options: Grind it to Powder or Examine it more closely

I chose Examine more closely--and upon closer examination the villager realizes that the pearl has some extremely unusual properties and knows the specimen must be taken to the lab, once in the lab the villager sees 3 small marks on that pearl that see to correspond to alchemy herbs, it appears to be 3 lotuses.

Now, I was trying to figure out if anything significant had happened..and couldn't find anything around the village...however the one place I forgot to check, was the cauldron! DUH!

Also had a fog drop some cogs and springs or something to that affect, and my villagers got 8000 tech points.