I've noticed 3 bugs. The first one, I'm not sure is a bug, but I was able to gather pieces of stone tablet for the collections while the rubble was being cleared only. Not before or after. I understand from reading other posts that they don't start appearing until after clearing on the rubble has begun. Since I have cleared my rubble, I have not seen a single tablet piece. I was only able to gather 4 common, 1 uncommon, and 1 rare during the clearing of the rubble. Everything else was repeats. And like I said, nothing at all since the cave was uncovered. I have completed all puzzles and have all tech lvls.

The second item, I consider a bug. Once all buildings have been completed the builders do no more work. They don't examine the huts or try to fix them unless I sit there and make them do it. That means no master builders once buildings are completed. No builders can be trained unless you manually make them work.

The third item. When the new chief is a child (that is under 14) he can make magic food and point out a rare collectible but not educate the children.