Originally Posted By: Funkiroller
This is a great thread! A greatly needed thread!
I got so sick of being called a guy it is unreal.
Ummm...
Lets see, I am sitting here in a pink shirt with makeup on my face. (That would make me a very strange guy if I was one.)
I wear a bikini in the summer. (That would make me a strange guy if I was one.)
I usually don't leave my house without makeup on. (That would make me a strange guy if I was one.)
My profile says my occupation is a stay at home mom. (That would make me a strange guy if I was one.)

So lets face it, I am either a VERY STRANGE guy or I am a female! I am strange, but I am not a guy!

I even added another line to my siggy today because I am of being called a guy!

ALLUALUIA! i so agree with all you said, accept the pink, the makeup and the stay at home mom.

Lets see, i now sit in black shorts and an Iraq war Fighter plane shirt. (i love this shirt)

im wearing Vans with black checkers on one side of the shoe, and red on the other! (yes i got them in the mens section!)

I absolutly hate dresses, pink, nail polish, and makeup!

I love the colors black, red, blue, and green!
And i LOVE football and baseball!

its very hard to tell, but yes indeed, i am a girl! A girl that wishes she wasnt a girl at times so she could play sports and wear the clothes she likes, and not be questioned about it! thats the only thing i hate. There are others, but i wont get into them because... you know... they arent appropriate!

tgff (ThankGoodnessForFrosting)