I'm using version .04. I have finished all the puzzles, got all the tech and am simply waiting to get the last few collectibles. I have had very few problems thus far - I do remember it saying my 2nd hut was finished when it wasn't even close, but I was busy with other tasks and it seemed to resolve itself in due time. I thought I had a child missing (she didn't show up for school with the chief) but I spotted her tiny brown head hiding behind a hut after locating her thru the details screen.
My chief does not seem too adept at pointing out rare collectibles, though. He has had 4 chances with only one collectible found. I fly a child around slowly for 2 minutes to no avail - nothing, not even a sparkle behind a tree or hut. Thought that was too good to be true...sigh.
My only problem (?) now appears to be a very bored tribe. As all my projects are done, everyone is on research or farming, with a few doctors strolling the island looking for the golf course. All these masters and they won't stay on task anymore! I have never seen so much laundry washing, face washing, drink getting, giant clam interest, etc! I have 4 farmers who have done nothing but fish for three (real) days - they are still adepts! I spend 90% of my time cracking the whip and dragging villagers back to their assigned posts. Even my most industrious little workers keep slipping off to float in the bath 6 or 7 times an hour! So much dancing and exercising that I suspect they've been mixing up potions while I sleep. This is way more recreation/work shirking than I've seen from the same villagers earlier in their lives.
Is this because they really are bored with nothing to do but research and fish? Is is because I now have tons of tech points and little to spend them on that my tribe thinks they can rename themselves The Indolent Rich? You'd think my scientists and builders could have managed more than a lousy clothing hut - maybe invent little golf carts to help the old folks move around easier? Build a mall?
Has anyone else noticed such a problem once all the puzzles were solved?