A number of questions, some of which are, I think, bugs, and the rest of which are just oddities.

1. I have a child chief. Is this supposed to be possible?

2. My child chief will not supervise any statue work, so I haven't really gotten started on the statue yet.

3. Progress on buildings is hugely faster when the game is running, even when it's running in windowed mode and I'm doing other things, than it is when the game is off. I'm not certain, but it appears that no or almost no progress is made on building when the game is off, even though folks age and food gets eaten.

4. My chief child will not instruct the children.

5. Both my chief child and my former adult chief will, if placed in the amphitheater, lecture the entire tribe as many times as I want. This appears to educate some of the children, at the cost of pulling all the adults from their work. I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, as a way to bypass the once/day limit on instructing the children by instructing everyone.

6. Once the bath is done, why do most villagers still bathe in the fountain rather than in the bath?

7. Every once in a while, a villager will bathe just outside the bath, even lying on the ground.

8. Although I understand that theoretically, tablet pieces will appear in the ruins even after they have been completely cleared, it has only happened once for me. I think that the post-clearance probability of a tablet piece appearing should be increased, so that folks can have a reasonable chance of completing the tablet.

9. I had 11 of 12 turtle shells, coral pieces and feathers fairly early in the game, and have not yet completed any of them. Is one of each rare type much rarer than the others, or is this likely coincidence?

I'm running version 1.00.03 LDW on a windows XP box, mostly running in windowed mode.