Hey fellow VV fans, I know you're all enjoying VV3 as much as I am, but this section is getting very difficult to keep up with due to all the multiple posts on the same subject.

I would really like to suggest you take the following steps before posting a request for help in here:

1) READ THE GUIDES SECTION. Many of our answers are now available in there, including a complete list of potions and a thorough list of hints for your puzzles. There's even a detailed solve list for the puzzles available there!

2) IF, AFTER READING THE GUIDES, YOU STILL HAVE A QUESTION, TRY SEARCHING TO SEE IF SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALREADY ASKED/SOLVED YOUR QUESTION HERE. There are a couple of ways to do this. You can of course just scan this section for similar topics, but it might be easier to do a true search using the forums search function. You can click on the word search at the top right of your page and type in a word EXAMPLE: CHIEF and it will give you a list of posts on that topic. It is very likely that you will find your answer that way.

Not only will following these steps make it easier on the moderators to keep up with the forum, it will also make it easier for you and I to enjoy it.

Thank you for helping keep the forums fun and enjoyable for everyone! \:D

Good Luck with your game!

Edited by LadyCFII (05/22/08 02:08 PM)

Avvie by Airstream Raider
Where have all the Fan Fiction Fans gone?
(I miss Laurence cry)
I miss my wife cry