Some or all of these suggestions may have been made before in this thread, but I wasn't going to read 20 pages to find out. I made before just consider it an agreement to those suggestions.

The game would have been much better if it had been designed with stackable seeds that were automatically sorted by either flower or foilage and enough seed trays to store all 529 different seed types. That way people that play it wouldn't have to use their own paper to write the combinations down or keep going back and forth to documents on their computer and hope they don't delete them.

Also, I would have liked it better with options added to the buy window in the supply screen to allow purchasing say 5 or 10 of an item at once instead of one at a time.

As it is, Plant Tycoon is an incomplete game.

For those wondering how they could get all the needed seeds trays, a simple scroll bar in the seed tray window or arrow keys to page up or down to the next set of trays would do it. They also already have stackable seeds in the game where you get them after the plants have been pollinated.

The game would also be much, much better with its own internal clock instead of using the computer's clock. This would avoid letting people simply set their clock ahead for faster results.
Something as simple as the 1 Time clock integrated into the game would suffice. Just don't let it be resetable.

A little more on the tray section.

Make all the extra trays have to be purchased. To do this the sorting would have to be by a leveling system. This also makes someone breed more of the lower plants to get the money for extra trays. The trays should be purchased by page, or 3 trays at once. Since each tray has 40 slots, each page would have 120 slots and there would be a total of 5 pages. (*Note: That would be 600 seed slots which would also allow for expansion in the types of seeds/plants.

Add a pop-up when you double click on a particular stack of seeds to show the plants cross bred to arrive at it, so you can keep your seeds at the "what they are picure level".