OH Mocha! If you only knew how OLD this Puter is, so sad, it's been built. and Re-built! LOL! My Boyfriend get's the super-Puter, he's the puter god in our house since my Son's moved out...I wouldn't even know who to call? It has part's from about 10 computer's! Boyfriend say's he's going to help me get pic's but he work's out on the boat's , gone alot and when he get's home I don't wanna _bug_ him, so tired, but he keep's promising... we shall see. Thank's for the info though, Your Hubby must be a real Sweetie, Puter's don't come cheap, Your worth it! I'm sure it help's you stay in touch w/ him so far away... didn't have anything like that when I was an Army Wife... I just followed him to all his bases, last one was in Germany, He Was a Cobra Helicopter Pilot... Sad to say, He died on winter maneuvers, our youngest son was just 9 month's old, and in a foreign land, I was so lost, You stay positive Girl! This is gonna be over soon, well have our Boy's back where they belong! \:\) \:\) \:\) \:\)