Originally Posted By: Gamemastr1
Try before you buy is good. I wish it were more than an hour. Sometimes an hour is not long enough especially when you have tutorials and stuff. I have come across games where the first 2 levels are tutorials and once you get past that, your time is pretty much up and you don't have any time left to really see what the games is all about. Really, would 1 more hour really kill the gaming industry?

I agree with the slightly longer trial time. I wish a couple of the games that I have paid $20 for had had that slightly longer time because then I would have known that I could finish the entire game in less that 90 min and would have saved my money. I was so afraid of being burned again that I ended up waiting until VV1 was in stores for $10 and then wished I had bought it well before.

I like to see what the whole game is about, with no locked features simply because it is sometimes those locked features that really make me fall in love with a game. If it is locked in the trial I might not be hooked on a game I would really love.