Originally Posted By: Carla
We have addressed this issue many many times. One additional problem in having more diversity would be in the babies. If you breed two villagers that have different skin color, how should the babies look? The game use separate grids for the heads and for the bodies. So we should always be careful not to mix bodies and heads that have different colors. It gets extremely complicated and hard to implement.

Hi Carla;
First, I am sorry, but this was the first time I heard of the tech problems that would arise. I didn't realize that there would be major difficulties. I haven't found the answer through the Search Funtion and I was just alittle curious. I also realize this question would have best been served under under "Tech issuse." My mistake.
And being a Moch Lady married to a French Vanilla Gentleman, we get the "I wonder what your babies will look like all of the time."
Answer? Beautiful.
I have to confess; after reading yours, LadyC' and Jazzo's reponses to my question, I am now thinking about enrolling in a coure on computer gaming.

Edited by MochaJew (05/09/08 02:00 AM)