Originally Posted By: kittenzan62
Couldn't we have Oriental's, African American's,Indian's, etc... It just seem's more realistic, then a lot of Blonde's "and I am one" & red head's. don't get me wrong... I Love The Wolfie Guy's, and I DLed the Mod to make the girl's hair Green, Pink, & Purple, How 'bout some Tattooes? Just a thought, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place, Please forgive me, but as I play more & more Native ppl belong in the VV world, don't ya think? \:\?

Your question is a valid one and has been asked several times before. In fact, as a woman of multi-culture background married to a blond guy, the lack of more "tribal villagers" have been one of my few, but chief complains. On such islands, blondes and redheads and few and far in between. Women who married-or matched were tattoed or recieved henna, for example as a change in their status of being a wife/match and mother. It was part of my wish list for VV2 and the forth coming games. Your right; the above would be more fitting and I am hoping that in VV3, that will be reflected.