You know you are too addicted if your fridge becomes empty, so you run into the ocean with your clothes on and try to catch a fish with your hands.

If you whip up a special rainbow stew, and somebody asks what is in it, you say, two purple and one red.

If you see a pointed rock you just have to make some spears and weed the garden.

If somebody asks what you want to be when you are older and you say a breeder.

When somebody asks why you are digging up the garden, you reply: "I'm uncovering the ancient mosaic."

When you see somebody in golden clothes you run away as far as you can.

When you go for a swim with your baby, you think that your child will become magical.

When you tell off your son for helping do the laundry.

If you fear having a baby because you will have to start construction on a "new hut" in the backyard.

When you get up to go to the backyard, and someone asks why, you reply: "Nature is calling."

When your husband asks you to pick the mushrooms in the backyard, you say "You know I can't do that."

When you find a seashell on the beach and you already have one just like it, you hand it to your husband and say: "Lets just convert that one into tech points."

If you go to a haunted house in the town, you pick up all the skeletons and bury them outside.

well, thats mine...LOL

Edited by Becca123 (04/27/08 02:50 AM)