One real blessing would be to either add another SLOWER speed or drag the current Slow out a bit farther. Newly planted seeds bud in about 5 hours in Slow right now. It would be great for them to mature in 8, so we could get a full night's sleep and wake up to a new crop, ready to pollinate.

Earlier I suggested either bartering or a way to change the price in the nursery. I think this would be easier to program:

When there's only one plant left to sell, at some point give a customer a pop-up bubble with an alternate price they're willing to pay. Clicking on the bubble will sell the plant. It would save a lot of time. One plant, I reduced several times from its usual $185 until it finally sold for $25. It was healthy, young (before sitting in the nursery for dayz!), and had no bugs, so the only problem must have been having accidentally pruned one of the flowering stems. It took nearly 30 minutes to get that one plant sold!

I'd still love to have the ability to magnify plants in the greenhouse in a pop-up, interactive pruning window. Arnie told me about Windows' Accessibility utility, but it's cumbersome to dig through the Start menu to open the program, adjust PT's window to see both windows well, make a careful snip, then close the utility and return PS to full screen again. Then, the magnification focuses on where the hand grabs the shears, not on the glowing (in hover-focus) shoots I'm trying to confirm as the bad ones. This is especially critical for the wispy Grass. Besides, I'd love to see all the plants in more detail - they're beautiful!

Thanks for reading.