I have a few things to ask and suggest. My first question is what is the button for soil/water for on the bottom of the tray? I thought this was just for the seeds. *confused*

Also, the prices that are listed don't seem to be adding up to what I am doing. Granted, I have both the Golden Berries of Worth and have upgraded my entire nursery, but I am selling my Arthurium Scandens for $170, not $119 and they are going fast. I have slowly been increasing all my prices since I got the magic plant and have been focusing on filling my nursery on the way. I have several plants that go for over $140 and only a couple of the plants on my chart even say that I should be selling anything for over $100. So, my question is what exactly do these prices on the chart reflect?

As for the suggestion, it would be nice to have a simple help button. That would make the basic instructions on using this program much simpler. It would not have to do much, just explain what the individual buttons are for and the basics of running the program.

Thank you.
God Bless.

Edited by naomi_joy (04/17/08 07:41 PM)