Hey, Borg, is there any chance of adding an Seed Image Chart like the ones you have for Flowers and Foliage? I've also thought I'd like to see some other cool tie-ins. See if you like them:

1. Printable seed progress chart. I'm constantly checking it to see what else needs to be "discovered," and I even made crude graph paper with a wordprocessing program. But then I have to enter all the updates by hand. Being able to print out your chart every day or two would be very helpful.

2. Image charts in .pdf or some other stand-alone format. That way, I can keep them open for reference, without the risk of losing data because I forgot to close and reopen VST before moving seeds.

3. Ability to sort seed lists alphabetically by foliage rather than flowers. I know it would add a lot to the program, but it would be easier to find foliage groups, since the breed chart order isn't anywhere near the sequence of my discoveries (and purchases).

VST is a huge benefit! I'll bet I have more than 500 seeds stored already! How on earth did folks manage with only 120 spaces in the original game?

I hope you'll be able to work out a way to keep both PT and VST open at the same time. My PC's RAM gets bogged down from opening and closing the two so often - maybe some leaky memory coding somewhere. That's all too common these days, IMHO. Nevertheless, the game is worth frequent reboots. I can't wait to fill the whole discovery chart - about halfway there now.

Oh yeah, is there any way to tell which version of VST I'm running? I downloaded two versions and can't remember which one I installed. Thanks!