Thank you Borg! Knowing I shouldn't get that error made me feel more comfortable trying it again. I tried it on a back-up user profile - installed plant tycoon there and started a test game. Had no problems at all. Was able to use VST, shut down the computer, restarted and my user profile was still there with all my info. So, I went back to my normal user profile and installed VST again. When I opened it to store some seeds, I found the most wonderful thing - all the seeds I had saved in it last time are showing up as being there! So, I haven't lost anything at all. Anyhoo, I moved some more seeds over, saved them, shut the PC down, restarted it and was able to log in to my User Profile with no issues! I've been using Constant Gardener the whole time, so I know everything is okay with that.

Believe me, I was totally blaming Vista for this - not your wonderful programs. There are a lot of things that Vista doesn't run properly and I was afraid this was going to be another one. I'm so glad it isn't. Don't know what made things [censored], but at least if it happens again, I'll know what to do and will know nothing is really lost! Well, I'm off to cross-breed some plants now. Thanks, for your help!

Edited by cdbga (04/11/08 06:03 PM)