One of my pet peeve's with the original PT from day one was the decor inside the nursery. I have seen some of the mods people have come up with but not being a computer person I'm not brave enough to try to change anything. The dirty blue floor, the dark brown wood walls all blending in with the plant stands and pools of water the plants stand in i suppose the developers through in to make _bug_ catching more difficult and it harder to spot dead foliage but for someone with poorer eyesight like me it is a real pain. I hope the seecond version comes out with higher contrast colors in there and something brighter and more cheerful than what they have now. I know if I spent all my time for real in a place that dreary I'd find it depressing after awhile, maybe the interior could be part of the $4500 refurbishment you can upgrade and there could be a choice of colors?...Thanks,,,oh and for a greenhouse with windows on all sides why does the sun only shine in one side at one time of the day? Never figured that one out....

Edited by neteru (03/25/08 02:06 PM)