Originally Posted By: arnie
Quote:
(Doesn't it seem odd that all plants take the same amount of time to mature?)
But they don't! If you plant a number of different seeds at the same time they won't all mature at the same time.

Maybe I haven't gotten deep enough into the game yet. The preplanted start-up seeds had the same timing, and the rest of the common seeds followed suit after sowing the other 11 pots. The second crop of 15, some cross-breeds, had identical maturities. The seeds from the second cross-pollenation - some of which turned out to be Tier 2 and even Tier 3 exotics, based on chart images I've seen elsewhere - still showed the same maturity time frames.

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

I've played only the 60 minute trial downloads and advanced my PC clock to force instant growth (hint from another site), and I've gotten as far as growing the third generation of plants, but time ran out before planting the next crop - maybe a good thing in the low-grade soil. I believe you, Arnie, but I have yet to see different maturity lengths for myself.

On another front, what about being able to hire a nursery employee for selling? Then get reports on customer feedback instead of watching endless milling about. Peace ~