Maybe this has already been suggested, but as a fairly new PT player, I'd love to be able to change a plant's price when in the nursery. When I see customers think my price is too high - or too low - too much time is lost by clicking back to the greenhouse (main) to change the price, then back to the nursery to wait for more customers to wander in.

Someone mentioned a "bargaining algorithm." While that would be interesting, it seems that kind of complexity would significantly increase the size of the program.

My other hope is to add faster speeds, like the exponential choices (x2 through x16 or more) available in games like "My Farm" and "My Exotic Farm." No, it's not realistic, but it's a rare luxury to spend a couple of hours watching for bugs while waiting for a couple of generations of plants to complete their life cycles. With 500+ plant species and only 15 pots, this is a very long game indeed! (Doesn't it seem odd that all plants take the same amount of time to mature?)

Perhaps I'll get used to walking away from the game for extended periods of time while the clock is running, but with the risks of plant health and infestations, it makes me nervous not to actively watch, all the while feeling guilty about all the time I spend staring at a predominantly dormant screen.

Rather than waiting for PT2, how about making a patch available to add these enhancements to the version we already have? Thanks for considering ~