Ugh! My trainee/adept/master parents annoyed me SO much! I used to say stuff to them all the time, like..

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU, LOSER. YEAAAHH. She's researching now! HA! She'll be walking around a little table instead of kissing you. "

"You can wait forever, fool! Your lady is not coming for you!"

They annoyed me a lot. So, I stopped the farmers from farming and they all died. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

And then I say this on a daily basis.

"OH MY GOSH, MY LAGOON IS FILLED WITH OLD PEOPLE."

"H-how many elders do I HAVE? Sheesh, why won't these people die?"

"Aw man, you're only 14. No wonder."

"I'm sorry to say this but you're in VV2. Can't have babies when you're that old."

And I say these about the gong.

"Stupid gong! Gimme something I'll like!"

"Can't ring it yet, huh? Aw man.."

"WHO NEEEEDS WISDOM? I WANT GHOSTS PLEASE."

"Oh, the gong grants food? Thanks. I'll just add that to the 70,000 I already had."

Now back to the daily basis stuff.

"You're ugly."

"YOUR NAME IS CAPPEEEE? I LOVE YOU!"

"Ohhh! Your name is Sake! <3 I won't change it then."

"Oh, wait. You're that one that doesn't like running and work. No happiness for you. HEYYY! KIDDD! You pick up the collectible for me, no way am I letting IMA do it."

"DUDEEEEE. YOU SPENT YOUR PATHETIC LIFE WATERING CROPS INSTEAD OF FISHING. THOSE GUYS DIED CAUSE OF YOU."

"Watering crops instead of fishing is like working hard for nothing while you have riches at hand." And yeah, I don't have a scarecrow.

You're the only dude out of all those women? Well you're a lucky little chap aren't cha?"

I've never said this one but I will start now!

More daily stuff..

"Did I miss the red mushroom? Tell me I didn't!"

"I knew I'd find you here!" ..is what I say when I'm trying to grab kids cause I found a rare collectible. I find 'em near the lovely hut all the time. Nature calls them too much..

"We shall put you on top of the fire and worship you."

I love the villagers that I say this to!

"Omigosshhhh! You became an esteemed elder without me telling you to! Omg, omg, omggg.. YOU DESERVE THE LAGOON. SWIM BABY, SWIM!"

"Y-You started working without guidance? You're awesome and now totally respect!

Whee! Listing those was fun.

Edited by LadyCFII (12/12/07 11:55 PM)