We don't really need extra seed flats, if you've got the virtual seed box, that's all you need. But the VSB might be incorporated into the PT2 game. Also it would be nice to have that VSB have an image of each seed and of what the plant looks like. Also, we need to be able to distinguish between each tier of plants, in any sort of seed box.

I'd like to be able to say, highlight an entire row of seeds and sell them all at once, or move them the the VSB all at once.

I'd also like a way to be able to move a magic plant out of the nursery, say into a hold section, for a while. In one of the ID's I was playing, I got one magic plant and it changed the prices of all of my plants, and even though I was selling some of them at a much higher price and was making my extra money that way. This magic plant lowers your prices and if you raise them again, the
customers won't buy them at the higher prices any more.

I'd also like to be able to move the clock ahead with all of the soils, instead of just the green soil. When I move my clock ahead with the blue and yellow soils, too many of my plants die.

Also we need a larger chemical tray,

I always keep one or two other games open, to play while the plants are growing, or while they're in the nursery.

Also, it would be nice if the seed you can buy from the supplies, are all different. This morning when I started playing under a new ID, I bought the first three seeds, to round out my pots to 15 plants. Two of those three where identical, which were also identical to two of the starting out seeds in my seed box, thus I had four identical seeds.

How about every time you buy a seed from the supply room, it's replaced at once, not once every twelve hours or so.

Ok, I'll shut up for now, that is.

http://dragcave.net/user/GreenDragonMama