I bought PT a couple of weeks ago, and the only guide I looked at was the one for the Magic Plants. I like the challenge of figuring things out, and accidentally coming up with solutions! I have to say, I thought I had gotten myself hooked on an extremely complicated game when I saw the posts about charts, graphs and virtual items. But, today I did two things I didn't think were possible, forgive me if this is old news, as I said, I didn't use the spoilers much. I created the last mp I needed by accidentally crossbreeding a Blazing Fern and a Arthurium Tigerfern, which gave me a Venomous Maple, then I crossed the VM with a Citrus Rare Oak, which gave me the Mela Rare Oak.I never had a citrus ball cactus, and thought I read that it could not be created, but later today I crossed a Fabled Lemonbush and a Tillia Multiflora and got a Citrus Ball cactus!!!! I got the components of all the MP's pretty much accidentally!! So, now i can relax about using all my seeds and just see what I create! Fun game!!!!