In the guide section the Virtual Seed Tray program has been upgraded a little a few minutes ago. The previous version would start to have trouble when there were more than 200-300 seeds in the file. this was because the sort routine was elegant but not very efficient. The sort routine is now 99.99% efficient and I am looking at a file with 1500+ seeds in it right now that has no problem loading/sorting/saving.

I am not sure but I think at least 1 person who had a lot of seeds in the file was affected by this problem. So if you are using VST and plan to save a lot of seeds, download the new one. It is compatible with files created by the previous one.

The other addition to the program is a print button on the foliage / flower pages, which was requested a few days ago. Before you actually print it, on the printer setup page, change the orientation from portrait to landscape. I forgot to set landscape as the default in this release, but in future releases the default is already landscape.

Cheers,
Borg

EDIT: PS Here is a link:
Click HERE to download the latest version of Virtual Seed Tray for Plant Tycoon (warning: This link takes you to a note that has spoilers in it. To download the program without reading the spoilers, read the non-spoiler information at the top, and keep reading until you reach a point that warns you of spoilers. then scroll down quickly to the bottom of the note while looking at your shoes. \:\) At the bottom of that page you will find the link to download the program. )