Originally Posted By: KimCarter
Can you make a dasiy grass plant? If so please let me know ... i have tried everything i know to do.
if you run the spoiler version of Virtual Seed Tray, on the chart page it will tell you all the plants you can breed from the seeds you have. If you click on daisy grass, it will tell you not only if you can breed it from the seeds you currently have, but it will tell you exactly how to breed it.

Click HERE to download the latest version of Virtual Seed Tray for Plant Tycoon (warning: This link takes you to a note that has spoilers in it. To download the program without reading the spoilers, scroll down quickly to the bottom of the note while looking at your shoes. \:\) At the bottom of that page you will find the link to download the program. )

Note from LadyCFII: If you've never used the Virtual Seed Tray, you should read the instructions in the first part of that thread, which aren't spoilers. You will see a warning when you get to the spoiler portion, and then you can scroll down to the attachment if you want to avoid the spoiler information. \:\)

Edited by LadyCFII (10/30/07 11:46 AM)