Originally Posted By: PlantPat
Ah Yes I found it - Somehow I didn't see there was a 2nd page to the Guide !DUH! It is set up very nicely - clear to understand - I checked a few of mine against it and mine seem ok - I have tried to do as much on my own without using the spoilers - The game is more fun this way and it is nice to check when done with the Guides and find how well one does.

Thanks for the answer - You are very fast on keeping up with all our comments! and always easy to understand!
You're welcome!

LOL! I changed my preferences to show 25 threads per page. So I forget that other people might not see everything.

I understand about checking with the guides already posted after doing what I wanted on my own. I made my own breeding charts and wouldn't look at Borg's until I found all of the MPs. I also worked out the Mutation Guide, noticed a simlarity in parts of Borg's chart and figured out that the full charts weren't needed.

It's possible that you may figure out a different way to explain things that will help other players.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie