Originally Posted By: angiejoy
For instance, someone suggested he would like to be able to keep multiple copies of a seed in each cell of the seed trays. I certainly think that's a good idea.

Boy do I agree with that.

Someone else complained about the waste of time just hanging out in the nursery waiting for plants to sell. I agree. Maybe that would be a good time to catch more bugs for our collections or program a bargaining algorythmn into the nursery.

Love this idea too.

I would like to see expansion packs become available. My favorite would be Herbs and Vegetables

I agree with that one also.

Anyone else have any good ideas out there?

My biggest problem is when playing for any length of time, it makes me realize it would be nice to mass put dirt in pots and mass water all empty pots. It really makes my hands go numb having to do each individual pot.

When it comes to moving the seeds after polination, there should be an easier way to move all the seeds at once if you want either to the trash to sell or up above or into the seed tray. Drag and drop just ads to the stresses on my fingers, hand and arm when playing for any length of time.

I'll read all the other posts later today.

Glad you started this thread,
Kathy