This thread contains user modifications for Plant Tycoon. These modifications (or Mods) have been created by users and are not supported by LDW. Use these modifications at your own risk. If using them causes problems for your game, please do not request support from LDW. Although many people are using this mod successfully, the use of the Virtual Seed Tray has caused the loss of seeds under certain conditions. Make sure that you understand the risks of using this utility. It's also a good idea to back up your game files periodically.
----------------------------------------

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND IMAGES CONTAIN SPOILERS. TURN AWAY IF YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN BREEDING CHARTS AND SEARCHING FOR THE MAGIC PLANTS YOURSELF!

LATEST VERSION

WHERE'S THE DARN LINK???
The link will be in the guide section after I send the link to the esteemed LadyCFII, and she has a chance to make the necessary changes. If I had to guess I would say some time on Monday. smile

IT LOOKS THE SAME! WHATS DIFFERENT???
Only one small upgrade. There is now a Tools>Chart drop down menu item:

SECOND WARNING: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND IMAGES CONTAIN SPOILERS. TURN AWAY IF YOU ARE MAKING YOUR OWN BREEDING CHARTS AND SEARCHING FOR THE MAGIC PLANTS YOURSELF!

SO WHAT'S THAT DO???
If you click it, you get this:

WHAT'S ALL THAT STUFF???
  • The numbers are the prices you can charge for the plant once you have the needed magic plant.
  • The red squares are the magic plants
  • The green dots are the seeds you own.
  • The yellow dots are the plants you can make (cross-breed) from the seeds that you own.
If you click any of the yellow dots on the grid (in this example I clicked the yellow dot on the Bluestar Gladiatus cell) you get some handy information about how to make that plant:

THAT LOOKS LIKE GIBBERISH! WHAT'S THAT MEAN, IN ENGLISH???
To breed a Bluestar Gladiatus, follow these steps:
  • Crossbreed a Bluestar Reptans with a Jalapa Ball Cactus
  • Take the plant that results and cross it with a Nox Orchid
  • Take the plant that results and cross it with a Nox Orchid Again
  • Voila, the plant that results should be a Bluestar Gladiatus

Questions, comments, suggestions, errors? Please leave replies in this thread!

Best Wishes,
-Borg