Hi I play a lot of sim type games for years. I find this one very engrossing but man there is a few things I would love to see.,

1) Have a place in the game we can put the seeds and plants that
we are not going to use anytime soon but will need in the future. I have a lot of seeds in those storage boxes that I am not going to use for a while, but will later on. They are just sitting there taking up space.
If we can just save, seeds in a separate place and go back and upload them later when we need them it would be great. I believe that will free up a lot of space in the storage boxes. Expanding them will not solve the problem of seeds because the more we tinker with them and the more exotic the plants the game calls for more seeds and combos. It is the nature of the game. I believe us worrying about storing seeds takes a lot from the game play.

2) I believe the game should supply us with the grids. I do not believe that a few players should have to make them up for us. It is great that they take a lot of time to do it and share it with us. But I believe the game should include a utility within the game for us. Some of us are not very computer savvy and it would be great to incorporate it in the game itself. I believe we should be able to fill them in ourselves and delete and add at will. That way everybody can fill in their own grids and will not have to have a program such as excel which a lot of us don't have to to take advantage of it. I think it would be a very interesting part of the game. That way we can get some type of bonus for finding plants, if people want to use it. But the only way we could get them is if we fill out he combo correctly in the grid. But you have the option not to use it.

3)Tell us the plants names while they are in the pot growing.

4)Name slots to id the seeds that look exactly the same but are not . So when we save them we can tell automatically what is what.

5)And name the seeds in the store.

The game itself is great. And I would not change the dynamics of the game just add some extra things.