Things I would like to see in PT2:
1. Like many others have mentioned in this thread: MORE seed boxes - or a way to archive seeds we want to save, but not actively use Or maybe a window, like the _bug_ collection, of seeds collected, but with an option to be able to use one of the "collected seeds" down the line in a cross breeding.
2. More things to buy for the Nursery. I keep seeing the sims thought bubbles for coffee, so maybe a snack kiosk to pull in extra money. No ideas for the thought bubbles of cars. Maybe a dog or cat.
3. Add a couple of the Isola Magic Plants, and have them be from the Tier 4.
4. Please, please, please fix the Nursery sales window for Macs. It's really annoying to not be able to work on other things if the Nursery window has to be active to sell.
5. I love that clicking on the bird house, turtle, wagon, and sundial have actions. Could the owl, angel, lantern, and wind vane had actions, too?
6. When a plant is not selling in the Nursery, would like to change the price of that individual plant without changing the price of all its kind - sometimes I forget to go back and reprice the others.
7. tools: I truly see no difference between the basic and golden shears and butterfly nets. They work the same for me (I caught more bugs (40) with the basic net than the golden net), golden tools just cost more.
8: seeds: could seeds refresh every 8 or 12 hours, instead of 24?
Love the mental challenge of this program, trying to cross breed seeds for a new plant. Cool!!