Just a few of my thoughts as I have not completed the game yet and haven't gotten everything. It would be nice to "prune" a little at a time on the trees. I mean Come on who take a whole branch off. I like to be able to shape them in the same manner as the Bonzi. It would also be nice to be able to "shrink" the screen down when you are "waiting" for the plants to do there thing. The back and forth to quit the game seems like a lot of extra movement to be doing when you could just hit the min button and work on something else on your computer with the greenhouse still in view. I also agree about the time speeds. Slow= 8-9 hours or real time. Normal= 4-6 or 1/2 the real time, Fast= 2-3 hours or 1/4 of the time, Super Fast= in less the 15 min. plants have grown matured and pollinated. This wouldn't be for the weak of heart, or those that want to relax, this would be more of a game mode. Quick and hard to keep up with. I think that would take the "boring" out of it. Other then that MORE BUGS when you are growing. I mean I learned early on if I had the _bug_ already I got cash. That was a great bonus, drawl back they don't come that often. Also more BUGS in general to collect. Tier one has x amount, tier 2 x amount, tier 3 x amount, tier 4 x amount (that you can't even get to until you collected all the other tiers.) Maybe some snails, slugs and other bugs that you see around a greenhouse other then dragonflies, butterflies, beetles and spiders. Maybe a tier 4 could be a garden snake or something. Hey a girl can wish can't she!
TN