I have a feeling that most suggestions would make the game a lot easier. I hardly ever see someone suggesting a change to make the game harder even though some of us would like more difficult challenges. ;\)

Even though I would like the ability to every seed (in one game I'm trying to create every species!) not being able to do so does make the breeding task harder.

I made suggestions before about being able to keep multiple copies of seeds. Up to eight seeds each, and the seed tray needs to be empty (or have enough open cells) to sort out the seeds in a seed box cell. I would also like to be able to sort the seeds by flower or foliage type (if known) and/or by parent data.

Or be able to add "notes" to seed box cells for what seed is there. So much of my time is "wasted" going back and forth with the game and my spreadsheets trying to remember what each seed will produce and which ones to delete next to make room for other newer seeds.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie