my biggest gripe is the seed storage. what gardener wants to throw away seeds because of space constraints? I realize that it is a strategic part of the game, but I find it more frustrating than fun. the fun of the game is cross breeding and collecting bugs. not deciding what to throw away, and reaping the consequences of my choices.

second biggest gripe is time between growing. 42 minutes to bud; 5-6 minutes till maturation; another 5-10 too collect seeds; then wait for the peoples to oogle the plants, waiting and yelling at them to buy my plants. I don't mind the last part. (my wife laughs her [censored] off when I start to rant). my suggestion, and it should be easy, is to add another speed setting at 2Xfast to trim it down to about a half hour per cycle even 15 minutes (would please alot of us). and I would suggest another setting to make the budding process last around 9 hours so we can plant the seeds and go to work. then when we get home the plants are almost ready for snipping, spraying and cross pollinating.