Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 247 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#243435 - 10/29/20 03:48 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
VLFan2 Offline

Thanks LadyCFII and Keegan! I have had the coin only version of the game for about 1 day now and I like it much better! My kids are happy now and so are the parents. And I've even had previous family members visit the family.

#243759 - 12/28/21 05:53 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: LadyCFII]
Susan Woolery Offline

Can anyone tell me if they are having issues since the update when the pets & ads were added to the game. I have had several trophies disappear, since my 2nd generation I have had my “six pack” & “a even dozen” goal completed & now it says it’s not & I’ve had to do them over, well, my last generation I completed the “six pack” & since I’ve started another generation & now it says I need to complete it again. Also, the “it’s not a pyramid” goal makes me complete it now everyday. Also, I have completed the “as big as it gets” goal & it says it’s completed but I haven’t gotten the trophy. I also have a question, how do you spend money on a family trip? Also, I have the large dining room table so I can feed 8 people at a time but since the update it won’t let me put anyone to sit down to a meal, it will let the adult prepare a meal & if for some reason you interrupt someone going to sit down to a meal & then try to put them back they just say they are too young for that or if it’s an adult it will say they are preparing another meal but yet there is food on the table. What’s going on? Especially with the trophies, I don’t want to have to redo those goals everyday or every generation. Please get these fixed. I’ve sent emails to customer support but haven’t gotten any response other than they have received it. Thanks for any help.

#243762 - 01/02/22 06:21 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Susan Woolery]
Susan Woolery Offline

Can anyone tell me how to spend money on vacation?

#243766 - 01/07/22 03:32 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Susan Woolery]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
Hi Susan! If you’re asking about family trips and how to spend money while on one, perhaps to complete the “Boujie Holiday - Spend $5000 while on family trips” goal, here’s a bit of information that I hope will help. If that’s not what you were asking about, please let us know.

- Every now and then players are presented with opportunities to take their virtual family on a family trip. When a family trip is available, there will be a small “map” icon in the upper-left corner of the game, and a camper will be parked in the family’s driveway at the lower-right of the screen. Tap either the map icon or the camper to begin the trip process.

- Sometimes the player can purchase items while on a family trip, such as the family trip to the mall, and the family trip to the beach. In those cases, after the player begins the family trip process, a window will pop up letting them know that their little family could use some spending money for the trip, see attached example. Set the amount that you’re willing to let your peeps spend while on the trip and tap the “Buy” button. You’re not actually buying the coins, you’re just ‘setting aside’ coins from the family’s bank account that can be spent on items during the family trip. The family will not spend more than you’ve set aside for them, and any coins they didn’t spend are added back to the bank when they return home. Any coins spent on items during the family trip will increment the “Boujie Holiday” goal.

Attachments
FamilyTripCoinInfo.jpg

#243767 - 01/07/22 06:55 AM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: MissKathy]
Susan Woolery Offline

Thank you, I’ve never had this option come up to spend money or to take a vacation that can spend any money on, I’ve only had holiday things & haven’t been able to purchase anything yet. Can you tell me also how to get the ornamentologist trophy? I thought maybe I would collect ornaments a Christmas in my yard but that didn’t happen, how do I get those?

#243768 - 01/07/22 10:27 PM Re: Virtual Families 3 feedback [Re: Susan Woolery]
MissKathy Administrator Offline
Lead Tester

Loc: California (USA)
You're very welcome Susan! The ornamentologist goal can only be met by collecting all 12 of the ornament collectibles. Yes, it makes perfect sense that the ornaments would show up in the yard over the the winter holiday. I'm not sure why that didn't happen. confused I do recall the ornaments also showing up last year for a short time separate from the winter holiday. Hopefully it'll happen again so that we can all add to our ornament collection. smile Have fun with your virtual family!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Smileys
Arthur on Twitter