Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 291 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Who else is excited for Virtual Villagers 6?
by Hydra14
02/28/24 08:22 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos, M0kkinz, Golzy
30708 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30708 Members
76 Forums
19380 Topics
186926 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17
Topic Options
#237442 - 10/30/14 07:01 PM Re: Virtual Families 2 behavior [Re: anthony20tyu]
Gynnypur Offline

Loc: Virginia
I love VF2,but there are a few things that would be nice to have in the next version.
1. More interaction between family members. And pets. Maybe have them throw a stick or a ball for them to play with.And for family members it would be nice if the parents could scold children for bad behavior. Put them in time out,in a chair in the corner maybe.The kids could play together and maybe even fight with each other like real siblings.when one gets a boardgame out,they could all play together.

2. The ability to change the wall colors,remodel the kitchen and bathroom.This could be something for a higher generation.

3. It's really annoying that they won't use the tables you buy.why even have them! And PLEASE make it so they will eat the holiday food.No fun having the food to put on table and they won't eat it. Would REALLY be cool if you could buy stuff for them for Christmas and wrap them for under the tree and they unwrap them.I usually put toys under it.

4. I like the idea some have said about being able to keep the clothes we buy and change their clothes a lot more.

5. Instead of the mother carrying the baby around all the time,it should have a crib she can put it in. The parents would feed it,bathe it,and change diapers.other kids could peek at baby in crib. Would be cool if baby would crawl as it got older.

6. Please make it so when it snows the snow will stick and they could shovel snow and make snowman and throw snowballs.A change of seasons would be nice too.

7. More occurrences. More furniture and stuff to buy as generations proceed.

Hope maybe you will like some of these suggestions and implement a few. And PLEASE PLEASE make all the VV available for Android. My KINDLE fire is android and I can only get VV origins and VF2

MEOW!

#237715 - 12/27/14 11:50 PM Slower game speeds [Re: AinoPtk]
AinoPtk Offline

Still after half a year I could say the only problem in this game is the fast game speed. I only have time to visit my virtual family about once a day and all peeps get older way too fast.

I could even pay for a slower game speed. In fact I've spent 200€ for a nintendo3ds so I could buy and play quality games. Then I spent over 100€ for Tomodachi life, animal crossing and harvest moon games, but nothing meets my needs as well as virtual families.

Please make slower game speeds to VF2. And please could someone from ldw answer anything so I could know you have seen this.. smile

#237717 - 12/28/14 08:39 PM Re: Slower game speeds [Re: AinoPtk]
Xay Administrator Offline
Customer Support Director

Loc: Colorado, US
We read everything on the forums, and take all suggestions into consideration when making new games, and at times, when updating existing games. We don't always have the time to reply to every suggestion, but each one is read by us.
LDW Help Center
Submit a Support Request

#238103 - 04/08/15 11:57 PM VF Event Idea (Spoilers?)
Cashew Offline

I composed an idea for a Virtual Families event... I suppose it would belong in this forum. Just a suggestion, after all; no need to be official.

(Ophelia will be the child in this event, while Lux will be the parent. Examples.)

--------------------
Event: Tracking the Trail

While Ophelia began her everyday backyard adventures, she immediately found a pair of muddy tracks buried in the wet earth. Ophelia’s shoe prints are mixed in with these tracks; making them unable to be identified; however, they seem quite exotic and foreign. After an examination, Lux determines that the animal’s footprints lead OUTSIDE of the home, and that the immediate threat to Ophelia is very low. However, the animal service department has warned against such encounters.

1: Call the animal service department
2: Investigate yourself

What hypocrites! A team from the town’s services comes to investigate, but then chickens out; scoffing at the prints and calling them “illegitimate”. Lux is furious; his precious daughter Ophelia would never lie! Luckily, before Lux is able to lash out at the authorities, a wild-looking ranger by the name of Hoffengeiser apologizes, leaving a “welcome” mat to the family for their troubles. It’s actually kind of nice.

Lux and Ophelia search every nook and cranny of the yard like children, but find nothing. However, Ophelia insists on her fidelity. As an extra safety measure, Lux’s beautiful wife makes a reminder to lock the doors that night to protect the family.

--------------------

I also wrote another event, about a liquid (Virtual Villagers-esque, right?); however, the liquid can cause possibly PG-rated harm to a family member. An event I have received involved an explosive which resulted in no injury, however I am not sure if such an event will be considered.

These events are submitted just for fun; however, if by the slightest, strangest chance one will want to use this, feel free to. I don't mind.

#240742 - 07/27/16 03:04 AM Suggestions
SiaPaola Offline

¡Hola! VIRTUAL FAMILIES 2 ES EL MEJOR JUEGO DE SIMULACIÓN.
Lo juego desde hace mucho tiempo...
Quiero darles varios consejos smile.

Espero les sirva alguno de ellos , hehehe :

¤Que los hijos hereden el color de cabello de los padres y/o abuelos y no nazcan con otro color de cabello.
¤Que sea una ciudad, me refiero a que, las personitas puedan ir a parques, centros comerciales, etc.
¤Personalizar a tu personita y poder nombrarla.
¤Que haya una opción para que los hijos puedan estudiar, sea colocándoles encima de algún lugar.
¤Que los padres vayan a trabajar en un su empresa o cualquier otro sitio y no en la casa.
¤Que los niños vayan a primaria a partir de los 8 años, tal vez... Secundaria a partir de los 14, y la universidad ya a los 19, sé que ya está así en el juego los 2 últimos, pero que puedan ir a su colegio.

Estaría bien que agregaran estas cosas para la próxima actualización, sólo son consejos c:. Tal vez cueste mucho dinero hacer esto, pero, son sugerencias para que su juego tenga éxito wink.

Me despido, AMO SU JUEGO, la verdad es que es genial.

Translation from Google:

Hello! VIRTUAL FAMILIES 2 is the best simulation game.
I play for a long time ...
I want to tips. smile

I hope you serve any of them, hehehe:

¤ That children inherit hair color of parents and / or grandparents and not born with brown hair.
¤ That be a city, I mean, the little people can go to parks, shopping centers, etc.
¤ Customize to your little person and being able to name it.
¤ That has an option so that the children can study, is placing them somewhere above.
¤ That parents go to work in your company or elsewhere and not at home.
¤ That children go to primary school from age 8, maybe ... Secondary from 14, and university and at 19, I know that is already well in the game the last 2, but they can go his school.

It would be nice to add these things to the next update, they are just tips c :. It may cost a lot of money doing this, but are suggestions for your game to be successful wink.

I say goodbye, I LOVE YOUR GAME, the truth is that it is great.

Edited by Xay (07/27/16 06:52 PM)
Edit Reason: added translation, moved to Suggestions

Page 17 of 17 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter