Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 8 of 24 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#103628 - 10/18/07 05:32 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: kir]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
wE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUY EXTRA SEED TRAYS FOR OUR SEEDS. THAT WAY IF WE REALLY WANT TO SAVE ONE OF EACH THAT WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO DO IT. CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL ON BREED IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Ava By AR

#103630 - 10/18/07 05:44 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lucas]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
Hi lucas, I'm not sure because we can buy extra seed trays. We can have up to 3 seed trays within the game that's a total of 120 seeds in storage tray plus 8 in seed box.

As far as taking pictures of ur plants, u can do that too. You can have as many pictures as you can store on ur hard drive, disks etc.

#103632 - 10/18/07 06:33 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Rather than speculate on how to remake the wheel. I would like to see the nursery visitors who do make a purchase walk away from the register with a little bag with a tiny LDW logo on the bag.

Another thing based on what my villagers are thinking, I would like to see a fish in the lowest level of the fountain after you get all magic plants, all the upgrades for both the nursery and supplies and after you complete all the insects.

Maybe, when you click on the lantern it will light up and the weather vane could move. We'll stay away from what the cherub could do.

Oh, I think a garden gnome would be great too.

#103638 - 10/18/07 07:08 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: QuickStorm]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: QuickStorm
Another thing based on what my villagers are thinking, I would like to see a fish in the lowest level of the fountain after you get all magic plants, all the upgrades for both the nursery and supplies and after you complete all the insects.
I was thinking that it would be cool if a player could "throw" coins into the fountain. A sparkle could appear, plus a splashing sound. And maybe even the cash be decremented by $1. ;\)

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#103640 - 10/18/07 07:42 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: sfrose]
lp7p Offline
Expert

If my $ is decreased then I would like an event where upon throwing X amount of coins or a particular denomination; or upon having done it X times then we can get a windfall-Maybe $100,000 extra dollars. I'd even take a $100, $50....

#103642 - 10/18/07 08:16 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: sfrose]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

With your proposal, sfrose, we would then be able to interact with our customers in the nursery which would be a good thing since Arthur is stuck behind the register all the time. Also, if the producers don't want to make it a user-defined action, it could be a random action of the villager. Then we would have to watch them and see who is throwing coins in the fountain.

With the same type of premise for the gong events in VV:TLC; after a designated amount of coins in the fountain, the villager is granted their wish (which, you as the player, don't know) it could be a random event like in VV:TLC. The predetermined amount could be 100, 1000, 5000 or whatever and to make it a little more fun, there is nowhere to click and find out the total number of coins deposited in the fountain.

#103644 - 10/18/07 08:32 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

The way I figure it is that by the time a player can afford the fountain, there isn't as much urgent need for money. \:\) So throwing some of it in the fountain will give the player something to do.

Rather than a windfall, I'd like to see the next sale come more quickly or some special effects: glitter/sparkles/rainbows, etc. over a customer or a plant. Or even "luck" when returning to the greenhouse in catching a rare insect.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#103649 - 10/18/07 08:42 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: sfrose]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

sfrose, this type of thing could be so cool. I'm sure that we could come up with different random "events" for the coin tossing (just don't hit my fish). \:\)

As you said, special effects and "luck". The luck could be a rare insect or even more insects in like a 30-second time range when you return to your greenhouse.

Again, luck, one of your plants blooms early or lots of foliage.

#103656 - 10/18/07 09:22 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: QuickStorm]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Since we spend so much time in the nursery maybe we could be able to rearrange the items we purchase for the nursery. I'd like to move or swap out the beach umbrella or have the option to put the bench or a blanket under it. I would also move the wheelbarrow. I liked an earlier suggestion about the lantern lighting at evening.

#103750 - 10/19/07 06:48 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
pianoplayer Offline

Loc: USA
The 'think' boxes that have nothing to do with the game need to go. You know which ones - the baby, car, fish and purple rose. They are distracting and have nothing to do with the game.

I think the number of plants that grow at one time should be upped to at least 20. It would allow you to make more money faster and not get so frustrated - money is not easy to come by at the beginning of the game.

Page 8 of 24 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter