Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
gbbxox, Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito
30711 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30711 Members
76 Forums
19382 Topics
186933 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 6 of 24 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 >
Topic Options
#102477 - 10/12/07 01:02 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Jazzo]
QuickStorm Offline
Legend

Loc: America's Birthplace
Aww, sorry guys.

#102496 - 10/12/07 03:50 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: kjb2]
sfrose Offline
Senior Uber-Member

Originally Posted By: kjb2
7. tools: I truly see no difference between the basic and golden shears and butterfly nets. They work the same for me (I caught more bugs (40) with the basic net than the golden net), golden tools just cost more.
When you upgrade the shears they cause less damage to the plants. With the L1 shears, if you prune a healthy branch, leaf or flower, there will be a big reduction in health. With the upgraded shears that doesn't happen.

I've discovered that with practice I get better at using the net, so when I upgrade I don't notice a lot of difference. But after playing for a while in a game with the golden net, if I start a new game and I'm back to the green net it is more noticable. bugs that I was able to catch before are harder again and/or I'm feeling more clumbsy with the net.

Isola is a magic island! All sorts of strange things can happen, and often do happen. -- arnie

#102503 - 10/12/07 06:24 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: angiejoy]
marbleann Offline

Hi I play a lot of sim type games for years. I find this one very engrossing but man there is a few things I would love to see.,

1) Have a place in the game we can put the seeds and plants that
we are not going to use anytime soon but will need in the future. I have a lot of seeds in those storage boxes that I am not going to use for a while, but will later on. They are just sitting there taking up space.
If we can just save, seeds in a separate place and go back and upload them later when we need them it would be great. I believe that will free up a lot of space in the storage boxes. Expanding them will not solve the problem of seeds because the more we tinker with them and the more exotic the plants the game calls for more seeds and combos. It is the nature of the game. I believe us worrying about storing seeds takes a lot from the game play.

2) I believe the game should supply us with the grids. I do not believe that a few players should have to make them up for us. It is great that they take a lot of time to do it and share it with us. But I believe the game should include a utility within the game for us. Some of us are not very computer savvy and it would be great to incorporate it in the game itself. I believe we should be able to fill them in ourselves and delete and add at will. That way everybody can fill in their own grids and will not have to have a program such as excel which a lot of us don't have to to take advantage of it. I think it would be a very interesting part of the game. That way we can get some type of bonus for finding plants, if people want to use it. But the only way we could get them is if we fill out he combo correctly in the grid. But you have the option not to use it.

3)Tell us the plants names while they are in the pot growing.

4)Name slots to id the seeds that look exactly the same but are not . So when we save them we can tell automatically what is what.

5)And name the seeds in the store.

The game itself is great. And I would not change the dynamics of the game just add some extra things.

#102575 - 10/12/07 05:48 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Jazzo]
lucas Offline
Guru

Loc: AZ
#1. I think that there should be like 6 magic plants for tier 1 plants. then for tire 2 and so on.

#2. more tables to make plants like maybe 20 so that we have more of a pick to cross bred them

#3. yes we need better upgrade for the nursery more of a selection

#4. Better and more supply upgtrades to.

#5. The watering can it hurts my hand to sit there and water the plants a short cut

Ava By AR

#102576 - 10/12/07 05:54 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lucas]
lp7p Offline
Expert

Loc: SE USA
I like the already posted idea, of being able to store multiple seeds in the slots.

I'd also like to be able to pick up those little Isolans and drop them on the plant and make then buy it LOL.

With over 500 species to discover in PT1 I can't imagine having six plants for each tier. Whew....My husband would destroy my computer and cut up my credit card. Geez. The thought is horrifying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#102579 - 10/12/07 06:14 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: lp7p]
lucas Offline
Guru

yes picking up the people to place them at a plant would be cool i think as well it would be cool to hear them say something like who moved me or some thing to that effect lol

Ava By AR

#102610 - 10/12/07 09:29 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
SueKao Offline

Not sure if anyone suggested but it would be nice to show plant name in seed box screen! I'm PC user!

#102616 - 10/12/07 10:04 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: SueKao]
TNGardner Offline

Loc: Southern TN
Number one fix though of all times and I think we all agree on this on MOVE THE SHEARS AWAY FROM THE NET! LOL I love to be able to put tools in differant locations, just for that reason. I sometimes think this was an intentional play my the game developers!

#102654 - 10/13/07 03:53 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: TNGardner]
lucas Offline
Guru

yes i know what you mean about the shears. I have niped some plants I didnt want to lol. So you are not the only one okay.

Ava By AR

#102956 - 10/14/07 04:07 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
Growbag Offline

The problem on my mac is that I can't look at any other window, e.g. my webbrowser, as the 'active' window, i.e. the one on top, without plant tycoon pausing. Whether I'm in the nursery waiting for plants to sell or the greenhouse for plants to grow.

I don't even see an option to have two windows going at the same time for different plant tycoon games.

Regarding the first issue though, this isn't something I've noticed before, so I wondered if it was to do with this particular mac version of the game, rather than something about macs in particular? Not a tech expert and happy to learn, and/or be corrected!

Page 6 of 24 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter