Virtual Villagers Tips & Tricks, Walkthroughs, Guides, Hints and Help Last Day of Work Official Forums: Virtual Families, Virtual Villagers, Fish Tycoon
Facebook
Who's Online
0 registered (), 150 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recent Posts
Questions about the music
by lorsieab2
04/18/24 06:09 PM
News about updates for our older games on iOS
by Keegan
04/08/24 03:47 PM
LDW Links
LDW
Virtual Families
Virtual Villagers
Fish Tycoon
Plant Tycoon
Newest Members
Blaznbeauty, Police12, ahebidafu, SwedishKaito, ewicos
30710 Registered Users
Forum Stats
30710 Members
76 Forums
19381 Topics
186931 Posts

Max Online: 577 @ 12/25/23 08:46 AM
Page 21 of 24 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >
Topic Options
#175194 - 10/20/08 03:50 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Diversity]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

Can the plants being able to grow some new leaves and flowers.
It would stop producing more when it reaches it limits.

Also when you prune the plants, instead of making the fallen leaves disappear into nothing, could the leaves fall on the floor so you can pick the fresh cutting up and plants them. You can clear the floor of excessive/dead leaves by simply clicking on Brush Tool.

I think some "flower" such as Citrus should not be on Flower Category, but in their own category called “Fruit”. You can cut fruits off the plants and sell them.

#175456 - 10/23/08 04:24 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Nemyar]
Nemyar Offline
Forum Games Enthusiast

This Suggestion can apply to any Tycoon Games, could you be able to change the names for that species. If you forget the default name for that species, you could click on a button that change the edited names back to original name.

#181797 - 01/19/09 04:21 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
pava Offline
Trainee

21 pages - please forgive me if I don't check for previous postings of the same ideas.

1. Have a second room, so plants can be growing while we're out in the nursery waiting for buyers. And please let us be able to slip out for a couple of minutes to check the growth without all the customers leaving.

2. Let us sell seedlings, for maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of the mature plants' sale price. This is especially valuable when we've created a hybrid that turns out not to do well in the soil we can afford. It's also a quicker way to make some cash for upgrades.

3. If a customer shows in a thought bubble that s/he is looking for a particular plant or flower, let us be able to pick up the customer and drop the darling in front of that exact plant.

4. So often, that last plant just won't sell, despite others of the same kind selling very well. We need a way to learn why no one will buy it, and fix it (insect poison, dead leaves, price) while still in the nursery. It takes too long to get folks back in the store after going back to the planting room, especially because they don't show up well for just one plant.

4a. Maybe being able to buy and post a "SALE" sign - not terribly expensive - would help bring 'em in the door when there's not much in stock. The sign would be one time only and would have to be purchased every time the need arises.

5. When we change a price, please give us the option of setting a one-time sale price or a permanent price change. In desperation to sell the last plant and get back to work, I've slashed the price by 50 percent or more, then forgotten to raise it again (or forgotten which breed I did it to) when I grew that plant again, maybe three or four plantings later.

6. It would be great to sell all those garden extras, like the birdhouse, fountain, bench, etc., for a percentage more than we paid for it. Even Plant Food and all that stuff. They shouldn't sell as often as the plants, but a little extra income is always helpful, especially when starting out.

Is there a rough target for PT2's release, like spring 2010? Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to program coding, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to know. Thanks very much.

#181918 - 01/20/09 04:05 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: pava]
pava Offline
Trainee

If you want to make it really interesting, how about two customers fighting over a single plant? Either the plant would be knocked to the floor and die on the spot, or a bidding war would break out, bringing a handsome profit for the store.

And then introduce the occasional (very rare) shoplifter. If you aren't vigilant (rather than dashing off to check email or make a sandwich) you could come back to an empty plant stand and lost revenue.

#182262 - 01/25/09 04:44 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: pava]
pava Offline
Trainee

As Lady C explained on another post today, it's hard to see dead parts of some plants once they've bloomed. I'd go a bit further and suggest it's hard to see some parts well enough to prune well. Grass is especially difficult sometimes.

So I'd love the ability to Rotate plants, so we can see at least the back side, if not every 90 degrees. This would be especially handy while in the nursery, so we can trim on the spot, while the customers are still milling about, or at least understand why they're not buying and drop the price accordingly.

#182310 - 01/26/09 02:43 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: pava]
pava Offline
Trainee

This is more a fix than an upgrade.

When I click to see a customer bubble in the nursery and am too close to the fountain, the big congrats screen comes up. No problem in itself, but when I click again to continue, I'm back in the greenhouse. So I've lost all my customers and purchases that could have happened within the next few seconds.

Could you please fix the code so that we return to the place we were - whether in the greenhouse or the nursery - when we click away from the beautiful victory screen? It seems a bit odd to have that screen pop up when clicking on the fountain, but I'm sure you have your reasons. It's a beautiful page, and it's a pleasure to see it more than once, but would make more sense to me to put it in an Awards section clickable from the Main Menu.

Thanks.

#183641 - 02/12/09 11:18 AM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Pinkfish]
invalidthirteen Offline
Adviser

Loc: The Next Shore Of Isola
i really agree! the boring part was wait for the plants to sold! wait, wait, wait! how about if we sell the plant, we can continue the game and work while waiting the plant to sold smile

#189521 - 04/27/09 09:22 PM Plant Tycoon Suggestion: Seed Storage
SFhipchick Offline

There never seems to be enough seed storage space and I thought of a few ways to allow for more storag:

1) Build in a tab feature so that you can have multiple pages of seed trays

2) Reduce the size of the seeds in the storage area by 50% and change the hand cursor to a magnifying glass when rolling over the seeds, which will then show the seeds at 100% through the magnifying glass. This would allow twice as many seeds in the same area.

3) Allow like-seeds to stack to 5 in the seed storage pane like they do when produced by a plant.

Edited by SFhipchick (04/27/09 09:40 PM)

#189525 - 04/27/09 09:28 PM Plant Tycoon Suggestion: Checklist
SFhipchick Offline

I imagine this has been suggested before, but it would be really nice if there was a checklist feature, where, when you discovered a new plant, it would show up on a list with a picture of the plant, and, if you roll over the image, a visual plant cross.

I know there are out-of-game options for these things, but it would be very nice to have this functionality in-game!

#194089 - 05/15/09 07:05 PM Re: Upgrades we'd like to see in Plant Tycoon II [Re: Sailorben]
lesaluv Offline

Loc: jacksonville florida
When will a new Plant tycoon 2 be out? Also want a fish tycoon 2!

Page 21 of 24 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Moderator:  MissKathy, Rockmower 
Smileys
Arthur on Twitter